This Policy describes how whoggga collects, utilizes, discloses, and otherwise uses any personal information.
We shall identify the purposes for which any information is being collected, before, or at the time of, receipt of such personal information.
- The confidentiality of personal information shall be protected and maintained securely.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us or for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will not retain personal information unless necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will only collect personal information by lawful means, with knowledge or consent.
- We will protect personal information using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information, available upon request.