When you first meet someone the potential of the relationship is unknown. Through relationship building and rapport you can see a more clear end in mind of the relationships. The 5 i’s stand for ways to be interested and be interesting to someone we meet in business.
The 5 i’s:
1. Interested, without being interested in the person you meet, what is the point?
2. Inform, give information that will educate and help the person or their clients.
3. Invite, invite your relationship to something you are attending that they will gain value/enjoyment from
4. Introduce, connect your business relationships to connections that will be mutually beneficial
5. Inspire, how can you inspire your relationships, motivate, be accountable, help one another thrive.